Sunday, February 21, 2010

You Are MY Witness

Yesterday a lady came up and wished me good luck on a basketball game. She didn't even know me. This morning i saw her again, I had completely forgotten about yesterday. She asked how our games went and we said we had won one. "thank the LORD!", she said, "HIS name is JESUS!"
Wow what a witnessing opportunity. We spoke probably five sentences and she was able to turn the conversation to CHRIST!
I challenge you to talk to someone today who you don't know. Ask them how they've been or offer to pray for them. They may take no notice or already know CHRIST but then again they may have know clue who HE is or they may need a reminder.

I have declared,
and have saved,
and I have shewed,
when there was no strange god among you:
therefore ye are my witnesses,
saith the LORD,
that I am God.


Let us know how things go!!
love yall

HIS NAME IS JESUS
IT IS THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment