Sunday, February 14, 2010

Will You Be Left Behind?

Hey -
As many of you know I have been in bed the last few days recovering from surgery, but I have also had a lot of time to think about things. One thing that i have been very interested in lately are things happening around the world... and here in the U.S.A. what i am referring to are earthquakes and snowstorms, and other rapid changes taking place. What does the bible have to say about this? Well first and foremost before you ever listen to anyone talking about the bible or preaching first you need your bible. We as humans do make mistakes even if we are the biggest church the U.S. or have gone to seminary for 10 years or whatever. So first I want you to pick up your bible with me and search the scriptures. I am sure many of you have read the following passage in Matthew 24 I encourage you to read the whole chapter. I will throw some verses in though:

Matthew 24:4-8
Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, I am the Christ, and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Wow, I was shocked. I mean even the small town where I live has had an earthquake. But lets keep reading.

Matthew 24 : 42

Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

Are You Ready If Jesus Came Now?
Do You know without a doubt where you will go?
Will he come back for You?
Or will you be Left Behind?


If you have not accepted Christ as your personal Lord and Savior I beg you to do so. You never Know when he will be coming back, or if you will go to him first. No one knows when they will die. Look to your right on this blog and there are simple steps for you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord.

Feel Free to Leave Comments :)

1 comment:

  1. Listen to the wish we'd all been ready by DC talk it really somes up what errykas saying

    ReplyDelete