Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Know that I am God

This Sunday I was asked why I am Christian. I replied "because I know God is real". "But how do you know He is real?" they asked.

How do we know God is real? How do we know this isn't all just made up? I say look around you! There are miracles happening all the time. People who had deadly diseases woke up without a sign that they were sick! Disasters happen and no one gets hurt! Don't tell me those people were just lucky or that its coincidence. How can God not be real? Just look at creation! That did not happen by accident!

We are told in Psalms 46: 10 to Be still and know that I am God. when was the last time you took time out to look around at Gods work? You may find His hand in places you never would have expected.

How do you know God is real?
plz share you thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment