Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy, Busy , Busy

Have you ever been so busy you can hardly think? I think everyone has been. You feel caught up in a whirlwind and it feels like it will suck you under. Lately especially Homework, chores, school, church, activites, animals, and obligations are keeping me on my toes and have made me fall a few times from the overwhelming time commitment involved. I like for things to be perfect alot , so , usually that means I spend longer on things than I probably should. While you are having a "Whirlwind Day" as I have dubbed alot of the days gone past, remember, the most inportant thing to do is to have your daily quiet time with God. Without it, you Will be disfunctional and will probably make desicions you will later regret. If you want to have a quiet time , but dont know how, start in proverbs and read 1 chapter a day and pray. Or if you will go to a Christian bookstore there are usually bible study books specifically made for your age group , these are extremely neat to go through, one I found inspirating is called Pure by Rebekah St. James. ...

2 comments:

  1. Erryka -
    I am so glad I found this site on Facebook. Wow, you girls are so wise. I enjoyed reading various posts. Thank you for the encouragement. Love, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not sure were all that wise!
    but im glad you enjoy it

    a study was done on reading your bible and praying in the morning it turns out that it will improve you whole day to take only 5-10 mins with God first thing.
    I know it improves my days!

    ReplyDelete