Saturday, January 21, 2012

Discipleship

Hope you all have been filled with blessings and fun adventures through out the holidays and into the new year!:)
Thank you- Jacqueline Snyder, I am honored to be able to write to all of your viewers!
To start out this new adventure with Faith Blog, I'd like to begin telling you all a little bit about myself.
My name is Katie Jones and I'm 16 yrs old living in Amarillo Tx, I have been homeschooled by my lovely mother as of 8th grade and I wouldn't trade home schooling for public school any day. Two years ago I was inspired by a bright young lady that happened to be my youth leader who traveled the world with YWAM (youth with a mission), a mission to spread God's word or giving the gift that I have always grown up with...Jesus Christ. Right when I thought I couldnt wait till I would graduate High school to travel, I got a letter from People to people student ambassador to travel to Australia. I went June 2011 for 17 days and had the time of my life and now am saving up to go to Europe.
So I have some idea's of what I should do a series on but I'd like you to put in your idea's...
what are your thoughts, idea's, comments, etc?
I'd love to hear them!:)
Dont forget.... I have a blog you can check out called Wild at Heart,
 you can visit it at http://www.katelyn-wildatheart.blogspot.com/
Katie Jones
P.s. I'll have a  much deeper message next month (based on idea's you have or my own)...till then...Blessings to all!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment